1. To ensure efficient and upto date “Records Management”.
2. To eliminate delays by prompt distribution of Inward Dak and prompt dispatch of outward dak.
1) To receive , diarise/ register and distribute inward dark.
2) To dispatch outward Dak.
3) To indent for, receive and distribute stationery and forms and keep an account of
account of the stock stationery and forms held its charge.
4) To arrange for printing of forms through Local purchase.
5) To receive, list arrange in a methodical manner, and preserve/records in the record
room to destroy time barred records.