1. Bills will be received by this office through Units/Formations only.
2. Units/Formations may ensure that the bills are submitted to this office along with all the required documents / enclosures.
3. The following are the MANDATORY enclosures:
· Contingent Bill/Contractor Bill countersigned by the Unit Authorities.
· Sanction of the Competent Financial Authority (CFA).
· Original Copy of the Supply Order (S.O).
· Pre-receipted Bill/ Stamped Receipt by the Vendor.
· Original Quotations and Call for Quotations.
· Comparative Statement of Tenders (CST).
· Certified Receipt Voucher (CRV) / Inspection Note.
· Sales Tax/VAT Certificate.
4. The following enclosures are to be enclosed wherever applicable:
· Amendments to S.Os.
· Extension period for delivery of stores.
· Warranty / Guarantee Certificate.
· Copy of Bank Guarantee.
· Bulk production clearance Certificate.
· Railway Receipts / Proof of despatch.
· Provisional Receipt from the Consignee Unit.
· Non-availability Certificate from the Concerned Depots.
· Urgency Certificate.